New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The drive for 'natural motherhood' - BBC News
Are women coming under undue pressure to give birth 'naturally' and breast feed their babies because it is seen as the "ultimate feminine achievement"?
Help by adding tags...
'Not enough midwives' for new NICE guidelines - BBC News
- Louise Silverton and Maureen Treadwell discuss draft guidelines that suggest healthy women should be encouraged to give birth in a midwife-led unit or at home.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Election 2015: Labour plans nurses recruitment drive - BBC News
- Labour will launch an emergency recruitment drive to get 1,000 more nurses into training this year if they win the election, Ed Miliband says.
Flu jab drive to address last year's 'failure' - BBC News
- Ministers are urging people not to be put off by failures of the flu vaccine last year and get immunised this autumn.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!