New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
WHO | WHO/UNICEF highlight need to further reduce gaps in access to improved drinking water and sanitation
Inequalities in access to improved drinking water and sanitation facilities still persist around the world
Help by adding tags...
Water and sanitation and their impact on health
- Short presentation explaining the basics of water and sanitation and why the health community should be concerned with these issues
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Subsidies key in improving sanitation, new study finds
- With poor sanitation estimated to cause 280,000 deaths per year worldwide, improving sanitation is a key policy goal in many developing countries.
WHO | Lack of sanitation for 2.4 billion people is undermining health improvements
- Lack of progress on sanitation threatens to undermine the child survival and health benefits from gains in access to safe drinking water, warn WHO and UNICEF in a report tracking access to drinking...
Surveillance for Waterborne Disease Outbreaks Associated with Drinking Water — United States, 2011–2012
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!