New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
US twin baby sisters born holding hands - BBC News
A pair of US twin sisters who have a rare condition which meant they shared an amniotic sac have been born holding hands.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Most of MP Ann Clwyd's claims over late husband's care rejected - BBC News
- Some serious complaints made by a Labour MP over the hospital care given to her late husband are rejected following an independent investigation.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Robot hand and arm gets official approval - BBC News
- A robot arm capable of picking up delicate objects has been approved for use by US medical authorities.
Kent schoolgirl's friends say her 3D hand is 'cool' - BBC News
- A schoolgirl from Kent, who was born with only one hand, has had a new one specially built for her by her classmates.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.