New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Tests for two 'potential' US Mers cases - BBC News
Two Florida healthcare workers who came in contact with a confirmed Mers case are being tested for the virus after beginning to show flu-like symptoms.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NHS staff with poor English 'can be struck off' - BBC News
- NHS regulators will be able to discipline or strike off doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers who are not able to communicate clearly in English under new plans.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Mers virus: US confirms second 'imported' case - BBC News
- US health officials confirmed a second case in the country of Mers, a virus that has killed at least 145 people, mostly in Saudi Arabia.
Mers virus: Two negative tests in Florida - BBC News
- Two Florida healthcare workers who came in contact with a confirmed Mers case and began showing flu-like symptoms have tested negative for the virus.
'Instagram for doctors' to be launched in Europe - BBC News
- A photo-sharing app enabling healthcare professionals to view patients' photos is to be launched across western Europe.
Ebola: British patient and five colleagues flown home - BBC News
- A sixth British healthcare worker has been flown home to the UK after suspected contact with the Ebola virus.
Mers virus explained in 60 seconds - BBC News
- An outbreak of a new respiratory illness has hit South Korea - but what is the virus and should we be concerned?