New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Minister orders spot checks into OAP Welsh NHS care - BBC News
Spot checks are to be carried out at all major hospital in Wales as part of an immediate review into elderly care prompted by the death of a pensioner.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NHS death rates 'should be ignored' - BBC News
- A key measure of hospital death rates should be ignored, according to the expert who is leading the NHS review into them.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Abertawe Bro Morgannwg: Care failings at hospitals 'shock' - BBC News
- Unacceptable levels of care were found at two Welsh hospitals following the death of elderly woman who was neglected while a patient.
Jimmy Savile NHS hospital abuse inquiry widens - BBC News
- The number of NHS organisations investigating allegations of abuse by Jimmy Savile is extended to 41.
Rare glimpse inside Broadmoor in new documentary - BBC News
- Broadmoor's clinical director Amlan Basu and programme director Olivia Lichtenstein talk to BBC Breakfast about a new documentary about the hospital
Scarborough Hospital's A&E 'in day-to-day mayhem' - BBC News
- BBC Yorkshire's Inside Out team goes on shift at Scarborough Hospital, where a "major incident" was declared because of "overwhelming" patient numbers.
South west hospitals fined millions over missed targets - BBC News
- Hospitals in the South West are being fined millions of pounds for not meeting their targets.