New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mers virus found in second Heathrow transit passenger - BBC News
A second case emerges of a passenger who travelled through Heathrow Airport and later tested positive for the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (Mers) virus.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Mers virus: US confirms second 'imported' case - BBC News
- US health officials confirmed a second case in the country of Mers, a virus that has killed at least 145 people, mostly in Saudi Arabia.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Saudi fears rise over mystery virus - BBC News
- A mystery virus known as the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (Mers) has claimed an increasing number of lives in Saudi Arabia, where fear of the condition is growing, as the BBC's Gulf corresponde...
Tests for two 'potential' US Mers cases - BBC News
- Two Florida healthcare workers who came in contact with a confirmed Mers case are being tested for the virus after beginning to show flu-like symptoms.
Iran confirms first cases of deadly Mers infection - BBC News
- Iranian officials say they have confirmed their country's first two cases of Middle East respiratory syndrome.
Mers virus explained in 60 seconds - BBC News
- An outbreak of a new respiratory illness has hit South Korea - but what is the virus and should we be concerned?
South Korea declares 'de facto end' to Mers virus - BBC News
- South Korea's PM Hwang Kyo-ahn declares a "de facto end" to the Mers virus outbreak, after no new infections are reported for 23 days.