New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
'Not enough midwives' for new NICE guidelines - BBC News
Louise Silverton and Maureen Treadwell discuss draft guidelines that suggest healthy women should be encouraged to give birth in a midwife-led unit or at home.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The drive for 'natural motherhood' - BBC News
- Are women coming under undue pressure to give birth 'naturally' and breast feed their babies because it is seen as the "ultimate feminine achievement"?
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Midwife abortion objection case heard at Supreme Court - BBC News
- The UK's highest court will hear legal argument on whether midwives have a right to refuse to take any part in abortion procedures on moral grounds.
University of Manchester board game to train African midwives - BBC News
- University researchers create a board game designed to help African midwives prevent women dying in childbirth.
Bid to cut childbirth mortality with game for African midwives – MHS News Hub
- Researchers at The University of Manchester have developed a new board game which will help African midwives to detect prolonged and obstructed labour to prevent women dying in childbirth.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!