New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Liverpool campaigns for sunbed salon licensing powers - BBC News
Liverpool city council is calling for powers to license sunbed operators, with rates of skin cancer in the city among the highest in the UK.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Society for Endocrinology | News Article
- View all current articles | Print this article | Provide feedback
Bacteria Mind Map
Election 2015: Bevan would be 'turning in grave' over NHS - BBC News
- NHS founder Aneurin Bevan would be "turning in his grave" if he saw the way Welsh ministers run the service, the UK government's Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt says.
Spot the difference - BBC News
- The parties' plans for the health service have been pored over for differences, but are there actually more similarities?
Should doctors be allowed to nap on the job? - BBC News
- Thousands of medical interns in Latin America are sharing pictures of themselves sleeping during their long hours on duty.
Sunscreen lotions failing protection tests, says Which? - BBC News
- Two of the UK's most popular brands of sunscreen lotion do not offer as much sun protection as they claim, says consumer organisation, Which?
The NHS: What we weren't told during the election - BBC News
- Politicians could not stop talking about the health service during the election. But did we get the full story?