New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Teaching patient-centered communication skills: a telephone follow-up curriculum for medical students | Saba | Medical Education Online
Teaching patient-centered communication skills: a telephone follow-up curriculum for medical students
Help by adding tags...
Reflections of a first year medical student - The Student Room
- 1. Medicine is not as hard as everyone makes out, least not the first year. You will be around intelligent people, true, but you will most definitely not be married to your desk and textbooks. On a...
Medical Education Network Meducation Raises $1M Seed Round
- The UK's Meducation, an online education network for medical students and practitioners, has raised $1 million in seed funding. Part of the round -- approx...
Education Articles. Medical Students Articles | Patient
- The same info as provided by GPs to patients during consultations,health/disease leaflets,patient support orgs,all about medicines,book GP appts online,interactive patient experience forum
Effective Communication - Managing Difficult Patients | EM Cases
- Dr. Walter Himmel & Dr. Jean Pierre Champagne discuss effective patient communication & dealing with managing difficult patients to improve outcomes and job satisfaction in emergency medicine on th...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...