New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Haemostasis: Clots, Thrombi & Antiplatelets
This tutorial is the first in a series of three on the topic of Haemostasis. This video explores the process of thrombus or clot formation, with a focus on the mechanism of antiplatelet drugs.
Help by adding tags...
Bone Homeostasis (Calcium and Phosphorus)
- Describes the maintenance of bones in the human body.
Bacteria Mind Map
Pathophysiology of Sickle Cell Disease 1
- This is my second in a series of videos on sickle cell disease. Here is an outline of the series: 1. Introduction to Sickle Cell Disease: http://youtu.be/z65...
Learn the Frank-Starling Mechanism
- As a larger volume of blood flows into the ventricle, the blood will stretch the walls of the heart, which in turn increases the force of the contraction and thus the quantity of blood that is pump...
Understanding the Pressure-Volume Loop
- Figure out how all of those physiology terms: end-systolic, end-diastolic, pulse pressure, stroke volume, and ejection fraction, can be easily figured out us...
- Helpful illustration to help you memorise drug mechanisms.
Haemostasis: Anticoagulants & Thrombolytics
- This tutorial is the third in a series of three on the topic of Haemostasis.
Pathophysiology of Atherosclerosis
- The story of the formation of an atheroma 1 four stages.