New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Dermis and Hypodermis
Help by adding tags...
on Thursday 15th May 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Shotgun Histology Adipose Tissue
- Shotgun Histology Adipose Tissue
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Janeway lesions are macular, erythematous, nontender microabscesses in the dermis of the palms and soles caused by septic emboli that are…”
- “Janeway lesions are macular, erythematous, nontender microabscesses in the dermis of the palms and soles caused by septic emboli that are considered…”
NZ DermNet site map. DermNet NZ
- Authoritative facts about the skin from DermNet New Zealand.
Enhanced flu protection: Four beats three
- Adding a second strain of B flu lessens likelihood of mismatched vaccineA flu vaccine given just under the surface of the skin that includes four strains of inactivated...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...