New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
High BMI stem-cell donors 'safe' - BBC News
People with a high Body Mass Index of up to 40 can make equally good stem-cell donors as those with a healthy weight, according to new research.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Newborn baby Teddy was UK's youngest ever organ donor - BBC News
- A newborn baby, who lived for less than two hours, became the UK's youngest ever organ donor a year ago, it has been revealed.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Sue Lloyd-Roberts finds stem-cell donor for leukaemia treatment - BBC News
- BBC journalist Sue Lloyd-Roberts, who has an aggressive form of leukaemia, says she has found a stem-cell donor following a public appeal.
NHS staff make 'staggering' complaints over shortages - BBC News
- NHS workers in Wales have made more than 10,000 complaints about staff shortages since 2012, according to research by the Liberal Democrats.
Stem Cells: Call for Black and Asian donors - BBC News
- Stem cells can change the lives of people with serious diseases but lack of donors from the Black, Asian and minority ethnic community means 'less hope' for patients
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Bacteria Mind Map