New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
One in ten 16-year-olds surveyed say they have considered self-harming - BBC News
One in ten 16-year-olds in Northern Ireland who took part in a new study say they have considered self-harming or taking an overdose.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Self-healing muscle grown in the lab - BBC News
- Scientists grow living muscle in the lab that heals by itself - a significant step in tissue engineering.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…