New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
BMJ articles 'overestimated statin risk by 20 times' - BBC News
Sir Rory Collins and Dr Fiona Godley discuss the news that two articles claiming statins may be unsafe are to be investigated and could be retracted by the British Medical Journal.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Sitting while working can increase risk of diabetes - BBC News
- British researchers believe sitting for long periods of time can increase the risk of diabetes, heart disease and even death
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Girls face 'sharp rise in emotional problems' - BBC News
- The number of schoolgirls at risk of emotional problems has risen sharply in the last five years, a study suggests.
OnMedica - News - Traumatic childhood events raise risk of diabetes
- Children three times as likely to develop diabetes after trauma
Shorter people at greater risk of heart problems, study finds - BBC News
- A study has found that the shorter you are, the greater your risk of heart problems.
Genetic test for 'familial' heart risk extended - BBC News
- More people in England are to be offered a simple test to check if they are at increased genetic risk of heart disease.
The dark side of the humble barbeque - BBC News
- One of the deadliest risks from BBQ cooking happens once the flames have gone out.