New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What are the different types of teeth? How do they help us break down food? By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www.khanacademy.org/video?v=9wYbsSr...
Help by adding tags...
- How much can we really store in our stomachs until we're scientifically stuffed? How does the stomach help us process the food we eat? By Raja Narayan. More ...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- How does our mouth help us break down food? To what extend is food digested there before it is swallowed? By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www.k...
Control of the GI Tract
- Understand how the digestive tract has a mind of its own and uses neuronal as well as hormonal signals to breakdown food. By Raja Narayan. More free lessons ...
- Vocabulary words for Lecture 3: Anterior teeth. Includes studying games and tools such as flashcards.
Deep Pits / Fissures in Teeth | Diagnosis Articles | ToothIQ.com e50
- ToothIQ.com is designed to be used on all modern Web-enabled devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. In order to display on all these devices, ToothIQ.com uses the ...
Smart Mouthguard Detects, Prevents Grinding of Teeth |
- People who grind their teeth due to medications, psychological stress, or some other reason oftentimes don't even know that they're doing it. Engineers at