New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Meet the Gastrointestinal Tract!
Who are we, really, at our deepest, most inner core? What are the different structures of the GI tract? What are their functions? By Raja Narayan. More free ...
Help by adding tags...
Histology within the GI Tract
- A whistlestop SDL of histology and some pathology of the GI tract.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpYm9ITDBxRnRQQUU/edit?usp=sharing
Gut reaction: book celebrating digestive tract becomes German bestseller
- Giulia Enders' debut book, whose title translates as Charming Bowels, has sold 200,000 copies in her native Germany
- Even though the liver is separate from the GI tract, it is critical for nutrient digestion, metabolism, storage, and detoxification. Learn how the liver help...
- How does our mouth help us break down food? To what extend is food digested there before it is swallowed? By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www.k...
Control of the GI Tract
- Understand how the digestive tract has a mind of its own and uses neuronal as well as hormonal signals to breakdown food. By Raja Narayan. More free lessons ...