New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Colon, Rectum, Anus
Understand how the large intestine, rectum, and anus process food and remove waste products from the body. By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www....
Help by adding tags...
- A congenital abnormality, whereby there is improper innervation of the large intestine, extending from the rectum, sometimes proximally into the colon. Epidemiology Male predominance Aetiology 30...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- What are the different types of teeth? How do they help us break down food? By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www.khanacademy.org/video?v=9wYbsSr...
- How much can we really store in our stomachs until we're scientifically stuffed? How does the stomach help us process the food we eat? By Raja Narayan. More ...
- How does our mouth help us break down food? To what extend is food digested there before it is swallowed? By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www.k...
Meet the Gastrointestinal Tract!
- Who are we, really, at our deepest, most inner core? What are the different structures of the GI tract? What are their functions? By Raja Narayan. More free ...
Control of the GI Tract
- Understand how the digestive tract has a mind of its own and uses neuronal as well as hormonal signals to breakdown food. By Raja Narayan. More free lessons ...