New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Limb Growth and Development
The molecules involved in the growth and development of limbs in the body.
Help by adding tags...
Lower Limb Neurological Examination - OSCE Guide
- The ability to carry out a thorough and slick neurological examination is something every medic needs to master. This video aims to give you an idea of what's required in the OSCE and you can then ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Session 1: Bone Structure
- Discussion of long, spongy bone and 5 classifications of bone shapes.
The Mechanisms of Musculoskeletal Pain
- Firelight Media Group worked with Wowhouse Pictures Inc. on these four medical animations. Wowhouse Medical (a division of Wowhouse Pictures) created 12 anim...
- (Disclaimer: The medical information contained herein is intended for physician medical licensing exam review purposes only, and are not intended for diagnos...
What is Osteoporosis?
- Learn what causes Osteoporosis, how to prevent it and treatment options.
What are stem cells? How can they be used for medical benefit?
- A short educational film by the Irish Stem Cell Foundation Stem cells are master cells of the body.