New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Session 1: Bone Structure
Discussion of long, spongy bone and 5 classifications of bone shapes.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Pectoral Girdle Bones
- Dr. Fabian explaining
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Development and Maintenance of Bone
The Mechanisms of Musculoskeletal Pain
- Firelight Media Group worked with Wowhouse Pictures Inc. on these four medical animations. Wowhouse Medical (a division of Wowhouse Pictures) created 12 anim...
What is Osteoporosis?
- Learn what causes Osteoporosis, how to prevent it and treatment options.
What are stem cells? How can they be used for medical benefit?
- A short educational film by the Irish Stem Cell Foundation Stem cells are master cells of the body.
Cranial Bones and their key features
- Course video for PRHS Anatomy class.