New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Eyelid lumps and lesions
A 65 year old roofer presents to his GP with a slow growing lower lid lump of several months duration. It is not tender but there is involvement of his lid margin.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This video shows a keratin filled inclusion cyst on the eyelid. These are very common and easy to remove by opening with a 30 guage needle and expressing the contents.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Chalazion of the eyelid
- This video shows a chalazion, a non-infectious bump that can form on the eyelids, and is usually secondary to meibomian gland dysfunction. This particular chalazion is somewhat atypical in that it ...
- Squints A squint (or strabismus) is a misalignment of the visual axis of the eyes. Eye Movements Superior Rectus: Abduction and elevation Lateral Rectus: Abduction Inferior Rectus Abduction and d...
Sudden Painless Loss of Vision (LOV)
- http://www.rooteyedictionary.com A quick song about accommodation inside your eye and why you need reading glasses.