New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Activating patients to manage their health can improve outcomes, study says
The United Kingdom could advance patient centred care by assessing how far people can manage their own health, analysts have said.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NHS England patient data 'uploaded to Google servers', Tory MP says
- Health select committee member Sarah Wollaston queries how data was secured by PA Consulting and uploaded to servers outside UKPolice will have 'backdoor' access to health records
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.