New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mobile phone child health risk investigation - BBC News
A major investigation into whether mobile phones and other wireless technologies affect children's mental development is getting under way.
Help by adding tags...
OnMedica - News - Traumatic childhood events raise risk of diabetes
- Children three times as likely to develop diabetes after trauma
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Drivers with early dementia are a 'risk to the public' - BBC News
- Drivers in the early stages of dementia could be posing a risk to the public, doctors are warning.
Young goths 'at risk of depression' - BBC News
- Young people who identify as goths may be at increased risk of depression and self-harm, a study suggests.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.