New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Prostate cancer 'may be a sexually transmitted disease' - BBC News
A sexually transmitted infection may trigger prostate cancer in men, say scientists who have studied the pathogen in question, but experts say proof is still lacking.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cycling and risk for erectile dysfunction, infertility, prostate cancer
- Cycling is a popular activity that offers clear health benefits, but there is an ongoing controversy about whether men who ride have a higher risk of urogenital disorders such as erectile...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Prostate cancer drug 'extends lives' - BBC News
- A chemotherapy drug can extend the lives of patients with advanced prostate cancer by nearly two years, a major "game-changing" study shows.
Prostate cancer: Five types 'found' - BBC News
- Scientists identify five types of prostate cancer, each with a distinct genetic signature.
The dogs that can help to detect prostate cancer - BBC News
- The first clinical trial to determine whether dogs can detect cancer effectively through scent is being held in Britain.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...