New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Food should be regulated like tobacco, say campaigners - BBC News
The food industry should be regulated by governments like the tobacco industry, say campaigners.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Kerry McCarthy on vegan food loyalty card offer to MPs - BBC News
- One offer being made in World Vegan Month is a loyalty card that will give MPs and peers free vegan meals or snacks.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Could plant proteins start a new food revolution? - BBC News
- The biotech start-ups looking at ways to change the way we make food.
Call for tobacco levy to help smokers quit - BBC News
- A levy on the tobacco industry is needed to help fund anti-smoking measures, health campaigners say.
Why trans-fats might be in foods you do not expect - BBC News
- Trans-fats are unsafe to eat and must be banned from the food supply within three years, US regulators have said - but where are
Scientific experts: Sugar intake 'should be halved' - BBC News
- A committee of scientific experts is advising the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.
How much sugar is there in sweetened drinks? - BBC News
- A look at how much sugar there is in sweetened drinks after a committee of scientific experts called on the government to halve the recommended daily intake of sugar.