New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New nursing code: Patients asked to help shape draft - BBC News
The Nursing and Midwifery Council urges patients to have their say as it drafts a new version of its code for nurses and midwives.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NHS complaints 'worry for patients', says nurses' leader - BBC News
- A nurses' leader says constant criticism of care in the NHS is "worrying for patients" and unfair to staff if claims are not investigated and substantiated.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
BBC News - Why patients are saying 'I want to be bipolar'
- In this week's Scrubbing Up, psychiatrist Dr Diana Chan talks about how this identification with celebrities have made more people ready to acknowledge they too are bipolar
Safe nursing levels recommended - BBC News
- Hospitals in England should be wary about having nurses care for more than eight patients each on wards during the day, draft NHS guidance suggests.
Life as a nurse: 'My patients go through hell' - BBC News
- What is life like for a nurse on the frontline?
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...