New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Care home move 'breached woman's human rights' - BBC News
A judge rules that a council's decision to move a woman with dementia from her house to a care home was unlawful.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Are women with severe pregnancy sickness being failed? - BBC News
- Why do some women with very severe pregnancy sickness feel they are left with no option but to terminate their pregnancies?
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Brigham And Women's Hospital - Press Releases
- BWH Press Releases
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.