New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Role of GPs in Lansley and Hunt's new NHS England - BBC News
The new structure of NHS England means new roles and responsibilities for staff in the English health services.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Scarlet fever cases soar in England - BBC News
- Cases of scarlet fever in England have more than doubled between September and March compared with last year, Public Health England says.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Spot the difference - BBC News
- The parties' plans for the health service have been pored over for differences, but are there actually more similarities?
The NHS: What we weren't told during the election - BBC News
- Politicians could not stop talking about the health service during the election. But did we get the full story?
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map
- Spectrum of antimicrobials