New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ChildLine calls on parents' drug and alcohol abuse rise - BBC News
The number of children calling ChildLine about their parents' drinking and drug abuse has doubled in the past year.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Children 'influenced by parents' screen-viewing habits' - BBC News
- Children are more likely to spend lots of time watching TV and playing on screens if their parents do the same, suggests a Bristol University study.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Sir Ian Botham on coping with a parent with dementia - BBC News
- Former cricketer Sir Ian Botham has been speaking about his father's dementia and how difficult it was to cope with the deteriorating condition.
Parents 'should brush children's teeth' - Royal College of Surgeons - BBC News
- The Royal College of Surgeons calls on parents to supervise or brush their children's teeth until the age of 14, when their adult teeth are fully formed.
Alcohol abuse rise sparks minimum pricing call - BBC News
- More than half of people referred for help with substance misuse in Wales have alcohol problems, prompting calls for a minimum pricing.
The dangers of loneliness as a parent - BBC News
- A quarter of British parents feel lonely and isolated, according to a survey by the charity Action for Children.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!