New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Eradicating polio one step at a time - BBC News
BBC Monitoring's Vikas Pandey meets India's "polio aunties" to see how they are keeping the country free from the disease.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Pakistan to immunise people going abroad against polio - BBC News
- Pakistan is to immunise travellers against polio by setting up mandatory immunisation points at international airports and border crossings.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
World facing polio health emergency - BBC News
- The World Health Organization declares the recent spread of polio an international public health emergency.
Tracking Progress Toward Polio Eradication — Worldwide, 2013–2014
Africa marks a year without a new case of wild polio - BBC News
- No case of polio has been reported in Africa over the last twelve months, but people are still hesitant to celebrate, reports BBC Africa health correspondent Anne Soy.
Polio: Vaccinated British man shed virus for 30 years - BBC News
- A man with an immune system disorder has spread polio for nearly 30 years, despite having been vaccinated, British scientists have found.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...