New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
E-cigarettes 'help smokers to quit' - BBC News
Smokers who use e-cigarettes to quit are more likely to succeed than those who use willpower alone or buy nicotine replacement therapies, such as patches or gum, a study suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The e-cigarettes phenomenon - BBC News
- There has been a surge in the popularity of e-cigarettes. But what are they and should they be used as an alternative to smoking?
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
E-cigarette users in UK have 'tripled' since 2010 - BBC News
- The number of electronic cigarette users in the UK has tripled over the past two years, says Action on Smoking and Health.
The arguments for and against the e-cigarette - BBC News
- The British Medical Association has recommended electronic cigarettes should be banned.
Ad Breakdown: Sex and the e-cigarette - BBC News
- E-cigarettes are to be shown in a TV advert for the first time, but will it be too sexualised for peak-time audiences?
Concerns raised about increased e-cigarette use in teenagers - Health News - NHS Choices
E-cigarettes: The debate gets cloudier - BBC News
- Wales is getting tough on e-cigarettes. Is this a good example of devolution or simply confusing for the public?