New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A web-based training in medical embryology
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Summary of the embryology of the heart
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- The Basics 98% is intracellular Serum range 3.5 – 5 mmol/L K+ and H+ tend to vary together Most body secretion is in urine – from distal tubules Shifts K+ INSIDE cells: Insulin Aldosterone β-adre...
A Primordial Follicle Explained
- Learn how a primordial follicle becomes a primary follicle.
Cerebellum (Section 3, Chapter 5) Neuroscience Online: An Electronic Textbook for the Neurosciences | Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy - The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- The cerebellum (“little brain”) is a structure that is located at the back of the brain, underlying the occipital and temporal lobes of the cerebral cortex (Figure 5.1). Although the cerebellu...
Clinical Anatomy Explained!
- These videos explain difficult concepts of medical anatomy, embryology, neuroscience, and histology. They can help students learn anatomy and are also ideal ...
Animations. Protein Metabolism