New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
GPs vote against charging patients for their services
GPs have rejected a motion put to their annual conference proposing that the BMA should work with UK governments to introduce a mechanism through which patients could be charged for GP services.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Most patients 'right to go to A&E' - BBC News
- Efforts to redirect patients away from busy A&E departments will not work, say doctors, as a new study shows most need to be seen there.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Crashing heart failure patient, no CPAP? no problem! Macgyver it!
- Florid CHF, no bipap immediately available. Used hi flo O2 via NC with nostrils occluded by tegaderm. Worked perfectly @jducanto @airwaycam— Mike Abernethy (@FLTDOC1) August 16, 2015 @FLTDOC1 @jduc...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!