New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Regulate unhealthy food like cigarettes, campaigners urge
The World Health Organization is being urged to introduce a “tobacco style” response to unhealthy food in a bid to curb the global epidemic of obesity.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Why are companies allowed to advertise junk food in obesity epidemic?
- A survey by the British Heart Foundation recently showed two thirds of parents felt badgered by their children each week to buy food after seeing it advertised on TV, prompting calls for a ban.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Tax processed food to subsidise healthier options and tackle obesity, says think tank
- The tendency for common processed foods such as crisps and biscuits to become cheaper over the past 30 years, while fruit and vegetables have become more expensive, is driving the obesity epidemic,...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!