New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Experts' anger over 'invisible' rabies death toll - BBC News
A shortage of funds for vaccinating dogs is costing the lives of tens of thousands of children every year, say animal health experts.
Help by adding tags...
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust fined over patient death - BBC News
- The health trust which ran Stafford Hospital is fined £200,000 for failing a diabetic patient who died in its care.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust fined - BBC News
- The health trust which ran Stafford Hospital is fined £200,000 for failing a diabetic patient, Gillian Astbury, who died in its care.
Vigorous exercise 'may help prevent early death' - Health News - NHS Choices
Children monitored to gauge pollution impact - BBC News
- A multimillion pound study has been launched to assess the impact of the environment on the health and development of children.
A good death: Can guidelines really help? - BBC News
- Can guidelines from the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence improve our final moments, asks Smitha Mundasad.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…