New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Kidney dialysis machine 'miniaturised' for babies - BBC News
Italian scientists have designed a dialysis machine specifically to treat babies with acute kidney failure, which they say could improve treatment.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Third kidney donation from family leaves man 'forever grateful' - BBC News
- A 42-year-old man has three kidney transplants in 16 years using organs donated by members of his family.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How rocket science may improve kidney dialysis
- Software from the aerospace industry has allowed an interdisciplinary team of UK researchers to design Arterio-Venous Fistulae with better, less unnatural flow...
Renal News: issue 8
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!