New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cutting hospital patients 'will not cut costs' - BBC News
A £3.8bn plan to keep patients out of hospital is risky and is unlikely to lead to big savings, a health policy leader warns.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NHS to reveal cost of missed appointments to patients - BBC News
- Patients who miss appointments will be told how much they have cost the NHS, Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt says.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Musgrave Park Hospital's waiting list rises by 75% - BBC News
- There has been a 75% rise in the number of patients waiting for appointments at Belfast's Musgrave Park Hospital over the past two years, the BBC learns.
Ten year old pianist plays to patients - BBC News
- A ten-year-old, Kino, plays a grand piano to entertain and distract patients and visitors at a Bristol hospital relax.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Bacteria Mind Map