New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Liverpool nurse shows off 'improved' dementia ward - BBC News
A nurse at Royal Liverpool University Hospital shows the BBC the improvements that her department has made to the dementia ward.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Dementia: Five priorities - BBC News
- Five research areas which could transform the treatment of dementia.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
How dance classes are helping people with dementia - BBC News
- Studies have shown that dance could improve the lives of dementia sufferers - Lizzie Crouch visits a class in east London.
Drivers with early dementia are a 'risk to the public' - BBC News
- Drivers in the early stages of dementia could be posing a risk to the public, doctors are warning.
Dementia levels 'are stabilising' - BBC News
- The number of people with dementia is levelling off in parts of Western Europe - and even falling in the UK - according to a report by University of Cambridge scientists.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...