New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mers virus: Saudi health minister promises to do more - BBC News
Saudi Arabia's acting health minister say his country will do more to tackle the Mers virus
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Mers virus: US confirms second 'imported' case - BBC News
- US health officials confirmed a second case in the country of Mers, a virus that has killed at least 145 people, mostly in Saudi Arabia.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Second Texas health worker tests positive for Ebola - BBC News
- A second health worker in the US state of Texas has tested positive for Ebola, officials say, after treating a Liberian man who died last week.
Middle age 'starts at 60' claims media - Health News - NHS Choices
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.