New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
WHO | World Health Assembly closes
The Sixty-seventh World Health Assembly closed today (24 May 2014), after adopting more than 20 resolutions on public health issues of global importance.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What Makes a Good App? Harry Reynolds, IBM
- Harry Reynolds, Director of Health Industry Transformation for IBM, joined Pat Salber, MD (@docweighsin) to talk about "what makes a good app." You have to f...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Diabetes Health Talk
- In this health talk, Dr. Bergman discusses the causes and cures for diabetes. Watch and learn how you can cure yourself of diabetes in just 30 days! At http:...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!