New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mnemonics for Microbiology - USMLE Forums
Mnemonics for Microbiology USMLE Step 1 Mnemonics
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Microbiology - bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses
- I made this Powerpoint presentation a while ago to help me learn/revise this topic.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
HIV Life Cycle and Drugs [UndergroundMed]
- For more videos, check out our website at: http://videos.undergroundmed.net/
Mnemonics to remember Pharmacology of Cephalosporins - Epomedicine
- Cephalosporins are one of the most widely prescribed antimicrobial drugs. They can be classified into 5 to generations and the medical students often have hard time remembering the names of ...
- Vocabulary words for List of Gram positive and Gram Negative Bacteria. Includes studying games and tools such as flashcards.
ANTIBIOTICS-PHARMD MNEMONIC ~ Revolution PharmD
- PharmD website