New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Page from Cancer in the 21st Century - University of Glasgow
Discover how genetics has revolutionised the detection and treatment of cancer, and how these may develop in the future.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Expert Round Table on Stage IIIA N2 Node-Positive NSCLC: Options for Surgical and Non-Surgical Management (audio)
- <p><span style="font-family: arial, sans, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap;">Case discussion with Drs. George Blumenschein of MD Anderson Cancer Center and Walter Curran of Emory ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Cancer Lifeline Lecture - Part 3, Locally Advanced, Unresectable NSCLC (Audio)
- This slide presentation is part of a lecture by medical oncologist and lung cancer expert Dr. Jack West, in which he covers the optimal treatment strategies for locally advanced (stage III), unrese...
DNA prostate test 'will predict deadliest cancer risk' - BBC News
- DNA tests, like those for women's breast cancer, could soon be used to see which men face the highest risk of deadly prostate cancer, scientists say.
PSA screening for prostate cancer
- Few healthcare issues have generated as much controversy as prostate specific antigen (PSA) based screening for prostate cancer.1 2 Enthusiasm for such screening is high in part because a seemingly...
'Pill on a string' could help spot early signs of cancer of the gullet
- A 'pill on a string' developed by researchers at the University of Cambridge could help doctors detect oesophageal cancer - cancer of the gullet - at an early stage, helping them overcome the...