New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
C-section (Cesarean Delivery)
To license this video for patient education or content marketing, visit: http://www.nucleushealth.com/ytpatienteducation This video, created by Nucleus Medic...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Instant Anatomy - Abdomen - Areas/Organs - Genital tract - Vagina - general
- Instant anatomy is a specialised web site for you to learn all about human anatomy of the body with diagrams, podcasts and revision questions
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Use of placebo controls in the evaluation of surgery: systematic review
- Data sources We searched Medline, Embase, and the Cochrane Controlled Trials Register from their inception to November 2013.
Risk For Two Birth Defects Affected By Overall Quality Of Pregnant Woman's Diet
- The overall quality of a pregnant woman's diet is linked with risk for two types of serious birth defects, a new study from the Stanford University School of Medicine has shown.
Hormonal birth control and fracture risk in observational studies | Cochrane
- When bone mass declines with age, the risk of fractures increases. Birth control methods that have hormones may lead to changes in women’s bone density. Worry about fractures may limit the use of t...
Education about family planning for women who have just given birth | Cochrane
- Counseling about family planning is standard for most women who just gave birth. Few providers and researchers have looked at how well the counseling works. We do not know if postpartum women want ...
Women having a baby by IVF are at increased risk of reflux disease after birth
- Women who give birth to babies conceived by in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) are at increased risk of experiencing long-term symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD), according to the...