New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
CV Physiology: Frank-Starling Mechanism
regulation of stroke volume by Frank-Starling mechanism
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A very simple diagram to show which ion channels are involved in the various phases of atrial contraction.
Bacteria Mind Map
Part II - Regulation of Blood Pressure (Hormones)
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan IMAGE: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpYlNzSkxaWDNpaWs/edit?usp=sharing
Cardiology - Heart Physiology II (Muscle contraction and Pacemaker activity)
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpRFZfZUlGZWZMa0k/edit?usp=sharing
Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System Overview
- Describes at a basic level the roles Angiotensin II plays in the body. And also how it is formed.
Anatomy and Physiology Help: Chapter 10 Muscle Tissue
- The Muscular System
Ligand Gated Ion Channels
- Learn about how ligand-gated ion channels work in the cell membrane. More free lessons at: http://www.khanacademy.org/video?v=Pl7nzXaVqak Visit us (http://ww...