New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The electrocardiogram is one of the most important diagnostic tools in acute medicine. In this course, we use straightforward language and graphics to explai...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cardiology Topic Reviews and Definitions | Learntheheart.com
- Cardiology topics are reviewed including comprehensive summaries, quiz questions, clinical trials, games and more.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Understanding ECGs ( EKG )
- A simple explanation to understand ECGs. www.MedicineStepByStep.com Please subscribe to keep up to date with the latest. Medicine Step by Step aims to delive...
Renal Tubular Defects - Site of Condition
- - Fanconi (“Fan-of-cones”) syndrome: reabsorptive defects in the proximal convoluted tubule - Bartter (“Bart”) syndrome: reabsorptive defect in thick ascending loop of Henele - Gitelman (“Giggle-...
Pediatric Syncope - emdocs
- Great review of pediatric syncope, including red flags, an extensive differential, and normal vs. abnormal peds ECG findings.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!