New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ACE | A Department of Student Affairs
ACE Instructors will work with students on a one-on-one basis to address academic concerns and aid students in planning a course of action.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
HOW TO DRINK FROM A FIRE-HOSE WITHOUT DROWNING – Successful study strategies in medical school courses
- If you're not happy with your performance, the most likely culprit is your study strategies. The material presented in medical school is not conceptually more difficult than many rigorous undergrad...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!