New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
But there are many cases where the data tends to be around a central value with no bias left or right, and it gets close to a "Normal Distribution" like this:
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Sex and Dementia: Is it Love or Assault?
- An interesting case brings up many questions about the rights of patients with Alzheimer disease and the obligation of their physicians.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more