New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Which teens are at risk for emotional symptoms after concussion?
Preliminary research suggests that teens who experience sensitivity to sound or light after a concussion are more likely to also experience emotional symptoms.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NYU study identifies teens at risk for hashish use
- The recent increase in popularity of marijuana use coupled with more liberal state-level polices has begun to change the landscape of adolescent marijuana use.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Stroke Rounds: Risk Prediction, Thrombolysis Times
- Lackluster door-to-needle time improvements, and other research.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!