New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Histology Learning System - Common Confusions
Histology Learning System Appendix
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Rotation of the midgut
- An animation for students and teachers of human embryology by Dr. Robert Acland, Department of Anatomical Sciences, University of Louisville. This animation ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The development of the gastrointestinal tract
- Animation is derived from Keith L. Moore, T.V.N. Persaud, Mark G. Torchia, "Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology and Birth Defects".
A short daytime nap could improve memory by fivefold, study finds
- Researchers found that participants who slept for 45-60 minutes after a learning task had much better subsequent memory recall than those who did not have a nap.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!