New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nerve and Blood Supply of the Tongue | Kenhub
This is an article listing all the nerves, arteries and veins responsible for the innervation and blood supply of the tongue. Start learning them here.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Tooth by Dr. Fabian
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Robot Draws Blood
- This robot system can find a vein and place a needle at least as well as a human can. Veebot, a start-up in Mountain View, Calif., is hoping to automate draw...
Dentists warn of risks of not looking after implants - BBC News
- Dental experts warn that implants must be cleaned and looked after like normal teeth, otherwise patients risk getting a gum infection which can make replacement teeth unstable.
A look at forensic dentistry
- Forensic dentistry can be defined in many ways. One of the more elegant definitions is simply that forensic dentistry represents the overlap between t...
Top 15 Mobile Applications for Dental & Oral Health
- Do you have a mobile device you would like to use in your dental practice? Wondering about the best apps for dentists? Here are some recommendations.