New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How much potassium is good for you? High/Low Potassium Foods Lists
High/low potassium foods, kidney disease, sodium/potassium ratio, hypokalemia, hyperkalemia, potassium supplements for kidney stones and blood pressure.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Ravintotekijät - Fineli
- Istuntosi vanhenee hetken kuluttua. Jatka Finelin käyttöä tai menetät ruokapäiväkirjan ja omien elintarvikkeiden tallentamattomat tiedot.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Edible Glycerin Uses, Benefits, Safety, Side Effects
- Glycerin (glycerine, glycerol) is a sugar alcohol (a carbohydrate) used as a food additive. Glycerin syrup is used as a sweetener.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials